Preventing and treating Knee problems with Yoga Â By Jen Borrowman
UK Chartered Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) and Yoga Teacher
- Detailed anatomy and explanation of the knee joint.
- Proper pelvis/hip/knee/ankle/foot alignment in Yoga.
- Poses to strengthen around the knee and modifications.
- Poses to keep the knee mobile, plus modifications.
- Poses that can be risky for the knee and how to modify these safely.
- How to use yoga poses to help your knees be strong and springy and resilient.
- How to prevent knee pain and problems.
- Question and Answer Session
Two hour session-$40.00 Walk In, $35.00 Early Bird Special paid by June 8, 2018